Feeling like you need to get moving a bit? Me too!
Whatever your comfort level is right now with the way things are, there are still safe (and fun) ways to stay in shape in Chester County! Today, I’m sharing a list of local gyms and wellness centers that are hosting online and/or outdoor workouts. Click their links for details!
– Virtual Classes at the YMCA of Greater Brandywine (pilates, bodypump, cycling and more)
– Ignite Fitness Studio, Glenmoore: virtual and outdoor classes
– Outdoor Yoga with Blue Buddha Healing Arts
– Outdoor Fitness at Warwick Furnace Farm
– stRIDE Spin and Fitness Studio, Phoenixville: Stride at Home
– Barre3 West Chester: online classes
What are you doing to stay in shape? Personally, the fall is my favorite time of year to go out for a run, but I am definitely loving these new options!
Leave a Reply