Struggling to find some great ideas for Valentine’s Day this year? Here’s our top ten list in and around Chester County.
Valentine’s Day – we love it, we love it not! No matter your stance, there’s always a reason to SHARE THE LOVE any day of the year! Here’s our list to make Valentine’s Day 2021 (or any day, really) special for the people you love in Chester County:
1. Organize a “Galentine’s Day” get together with friends. Epicurean Garage’s Private Greenhouses are PERFECT for a night out with your girlfriends. So grab a bottle of wine (it’s BYOB), and enjoy some laughter and apps with friends!
2. Schedule a private hour at The Back Space in Exton – Dr. Beau will treat you and a friend to a whole lot of positive energy, healing, and a zero-gravity massage chair! While you’re at it, spend some blissful meditation time on the hydrotherapy table. I guarantee you will feel rejuvenated and full of light.
3. Send some roses to your parents – after all, they love you unconditionally, and after the year we’ve had, sending a little bouquet of beauty never hurt anyone. Wise Originals Florist in Aston has a daily deal of the day – so no excuses to get some flowers delivered!
4. Practice self-care with a float experience at Nirvana Float in Collegeville. One hour of pure blissful peace and quiet – a fully immersible experience where you can let all of your stresses float away. And, you’ll sleep so soundly after!
5. Write a handwritten note to someone you haven’t heard from in a while. It will make you smile, I promise.
6. Bake red velvet cupcakes with your kids. And, if you are kid-free, BAKE THEM FOR YOURSELF.
7. Plan an indoor picnic with your family. Light a fire in the fireplace, lay out blankets on the floor, and order take-out from Montesanto Brothers in Chester Springs.
8. Book a weekend getaway at the Inn At Whitewing Farm in West Chester.
9. Plan a virtual game night with friends. Game Night In offers 90-minute virtual hangouts – get a group together and show up online!
10. Put the phone away. Tell your kids a juicy story from your childhood. Eye-rolls and laughter are good for the soul.
No matter what you do this Valentine’s Day 2021, I hope you’ve been inspired to share the love with these ideas!
Not a local of Chester County and want to be? Let’s find you your place here – I’d love to help!